Unknown
So, after finding out that it's a virus and antibiotics will do no good, I turn to alternative medicine...the chiropractor.

Ben and I have been going to this chiropractor, who we fondly refer to as "The Witchdoctor", since we've been married. He's awesome, does great adjustments, provides us with advice and uses some interesting tactics.

When I told him that Rachel was sick, he did his "voodoo" tactics (okay, applied kinesiology to be specific) and said he suspects that she is not digesting her food as well as she should and believes she is a little adverse to carrots and peas. Her inability to digest causes a backup of the "poison" that should be passed through and causes illness.

He gave me some suggestions for vitamins that I would take (B12 and another supplement that I haven't received yet) and she will get passed to her through my breast milk.

I'll try anything once :) We'll see if it has an effect!
0 Responses

Post a Comment