Unknown
Rachel is quite active these days; sitting still is for the birds! She loves her scooter and "Johnny Jumper" (that's what they used to call it at least). Ethan would get to the point with the JJ that he would back up until his little tootsies would be barely touching the ground and then he would pick his feet up and SWING!!! She hasn't figured out she can do that yet but here's a video of one of her first attempts. And, yes, I know that the American Association of Pediatrics does not recommend using them. And, yes, I'm sure my son could have hurt himself. And, yes, I did watch him while he was in it. And, no, I don't use it as a baby sitter ;) Just thought I'd be proactive.

Oh, and I use a scooter, too. Tisk, tisk I know.

1 Response
  1. rachel Says:

    that video no-work :)


Post a Comment