Unknown
My poor parents "invited" Ethan to spend the night on Wednesday (and, by "invited" I mean caving to Ethan who called them every day asking if he could come over).

Ethan gets spoiled rotten as usual (lunch out, sugar, movie, sugar and popcorn, endless Wii playing, ice cream, sugar, basketball, sugar...and then probably more sugar...you get the point).

So, I call Thursday morning to find out when we should pick him up and he wants to spend another night which my mom OKs. However, we get a call several hours later asking for a refund because their guest requires a 24-hour entertain me pass.

Sorry, Mama Sue, no refunds, returns or exchanges :) See ya Friday...
2 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    hey friend,

    just got caught up on your blog. i think merging them all was a great idea. i sort of like the design, and sort of don't. so yeah keep working on that part ;)

    i'm still in Italy, its 6:20am here and i'm up with an awful sore throat and ear-ache. fun times.

    miss/love you!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    I think puremotif should design something for me!!! ;) Or tell me how to convert Wordpress designs to Blogger!


Post a Comment