Unknown
She's healthy! 15lbs11oz, 25.5" and 40cm head circumference. She's doing just fine at the 75th, 50th and 90th percentiles.

New tricks for this month: in addition to shoving her hands in her mouth, she has also learned how to screech (and no, I don't mean scream...there is a big difference), how to barrel-roll across the floor though she's only done it twice, how to sing (in about the same key and tone that I sing...poorly for those who don't know me), and she's started reaching and grabbing. After she started grabbing for our food, we decided to try cereal. She does like her cereal and grabs onto our hands and shoves the spoon in her mouth. However, the applesauce gets an "I just ate a lemon" face that we're try to capture on camera. She also is fascinated by our mouths. She loves to stick her hands in my mouth and moves her lips like she's talking but all that comes out is either baby babble or a loud screech.
0 Responses

Post a Comment