Unknown
So, after a "I think this is it" on Tuesday when contractions were 6 minutes apart for 4 hours, I have to say I'm disappointed that she's not here yet! We're sitting at about 2 cm and 90% effaced as of this morning...now it's all a waiting game. Though, after telling my midwife that I would rather have a self administered c-section rather than be induced with pitocin, she gave me a few suggestions on getting this process moving--raspberry leaf tea and evening primrose oil. So, off to the co-op we go! Baby is doing well but if this is any indication of her temperment, I'm in big trouble. Stay tuned!
1 Response
  1. rachel Says:

    i am just getting caught up on all this stuff... woah. i hope it happens soon, the waiting game is tough i'm sure.

    i think you are coming to EO today?


Post a Comment